Monday, July 22, 2024

FREE Shipping + No Tax + Ombre Flowers

Just as I was about to share my Ombre Changing Leaves card, Stampin' Up! announced FREE Shipping for Tuesday, July 23rd ONLY on all order of $75+.  I like to add to their specials, so for that day only, I will pay your Sales Tax**, too.  You can see the 2024 Catalog, place your order online through my website, or email/text me your order (I'll put it in for you).  Either way, you're saving ~20% off your order.  This includes 2024 Annual Catalog, Online Exclusives, Kits, Clearance Rack items.  PLUS--you'll get a Bonus Days Coupon for every $50 spent!! **Online orders will be reimbursed sales tax;  No Sale Tax is only offered by me. 

Ombre Changing Leaves--I saw this card and loved the colors (not typical leaf color, but definitely my style).  Ombre is done with three colors and sponge daubers.  I inked up the entire leaf stamp with Pool Party, then used Lost Lagoon, and then Night of Navy to gradually blend the colors from light to dark.  Last, I sponged a bit of Pool Party.  This is a great technique and can be used with a variety of colors.  Just go from the lightest to the darkest color.

No comments:

Post a Comment