Monday, April 1, 2024

Celebrate 35 Years with ME!!

 It was April 1989 and my friend, Vikki, invited me to a Stampin' Up! workshop.  I was already friends with Jill Olsen, who was the demo doing the party.  I didn't even stay for the party, but booked a workshop with Jill and went home.  The next week, Jill came and did my SU party and I was hooked. I was home on maternity leave with Randy and Mike was student teaching, so we were pretty broke.  I had never picked up a stamp except to stamp a child's paper (I was teaching K at the time).  Since 1989, I have gone through the ups and downs with SU growing to where it is today, but God has continued to bless me financially and with wonderful friendships in more ways than I could have ever imagined!  

Fast forward to April 2024, and I'm still being blessed and going strong.  I want to share my anniversary celebration with you.  So---- for the month of April, I am offering 25% off all products (retail amount before tax/shipping) from the 2023-24 Annual Catalog and Spring Mini.  That's on top of SU's discounted price (if applicable) on some retiring products.  

If there are things you want off the retired lists, I suggest you put in an online order and I'll reimburse you the 25%.  SU's sale begins April 9th and discounted items will go fast!!

Price changes begin May 1st - the graphic below shows items I most commonly use and am stocking up on now to save a few ** "future"dollars. You can do the same through April 30th. I love that we have advanced notice so that we can make choices with our crafting dollars.
YOU CAN SHOP anytime in my online store- inkyfingers.stampinup.net
If you have any questions let me know.
**There are others items with a price increase but I listed the most commonly used products. My customers can always check with me if they are thinking of placing orders and want to know if anything on their want /wish list has any price adjustment coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment