Thursday, December 21, 2023

Translucent Florals One Sheet Wonder

 34+ years, I joined Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator.  My friend, Jill Olsen, signed me up and I began an amazing joining of creativity. Jill was and is still my friend and mentor.  She (and her team--Aubrey and Beth) continually inspire me with their ideas and creative thinking.  The idea of a One Sheet Wonder has been around for a while and has been in many different forms.  This one, you can quickly and easily make 4 cards at one time.This is the one that Jill recently shared. Here's a video to watch on her Stamping Jill website, if you want to learn more.

Begin with an 8x10-1/2 piece of white cardstock. Gently score at 4" and 5-1/2".  Stamp the flowers and leaves from Translucent Florals, using Boho Blue, Balmy Blue, and Pecan Pie inks. Cut cardstock at 4" and 5-1/2".  Add your sentiment and layer onto a Boho Blue card base, along with some ribbon.  Add dimensions and you've got 4 cards! 


Product List
DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY 2024 BIRTHDAY CLUB BY PLACING A $50 THROUGH THEN END OF DECEMBER--

Thank you to my wonderful customers (and friends)!  I am offering a Birthday Club gift for 2024. Earn a FREE stamp set in the month of your 2024 birthday AND receive a FREE embellishment gift for December 2023!

AND My Paper Share is still open:

6″ x 6″ paper (12 double sided sheets of each paper)

  • Bee Mine
  • Just Kiddin’
  • Perennial Lavender 
  • Poetic Expressions
  • Rock & Roll
  • Lighter Than Air

6 x 6 Specialty Paper (12 Double Sided Sheets of each paper)

  • Forever Love Specialty DSP
  • Nature’s Sweetness Specialty DSP

Designer Series Paper Shares are $33 + $9 shipping. You are invited to order more than one for a single shipping fee. (Live near me? No Shipping if picked up from my house) Order by January 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment