Wednesday, January 3, 2024

3 Sneak Peek Cards

 Thursday, 1/4/24 is the day the NEW 2024 Spring Mini AND Sale-a-Bration catalogs go live!!!!  Here are some projects to get your creativity going. (yes, we made these this week in my classes).  

Valentine's Day is just a bit more than a month away, so get your products soon!!  This is made with the Bee My Valentine Bundle (Bee Builder Punch included) and the Bee Mine 12x12 DSP.

Flowers brighten a home--this card uses the Painted Lavender set, along with Perennial Lavender DSP.  Paper Butterfly Accents were added on the front and the same butterfly accent was used as a stencil on the inside.  My NEW favorite dies are Perennial Postage.  It's used here and also on the card below.
I know it's not exactly watermelon season, but I still love to eat it!!  There's usually a cut-up watermelon in my fridge most of the year.  This card uses Watercolor Melon ( FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration).  The stamped watermelon comes out shaded--no worries!  Notice the Perennial Postage dies used again!! 

Enjoy making your "must have" lists.  Don't have the New Catalogs?? Just email or text me (661.510.6827) and I'll get them to you~~~~Susie 

No comments:

Post a Comment