Monday, March 25, 2024

Saying Goodbye & Hello

Saying Goodbye---The 2023-24 Annual Catalog & Spring Mini are coming to an end on April 30, 2024.  Not only will will be saying goodbye to many stamps, dies, punches, etc., but the 2022-24 In Color products will be leaving us!  That includes ALL the beautiful Designer Series Papers that we love.  Here are the links to the products that are retiring.                                                    Retiring 2023-24 pdf      Retiring Spring Mini

If there are any products that you want that are not on sale, I would suggest ordering them ASAP.  In Color products go fast!!!  Products that will be discounted beginning Apr. 9th, will be sold out quickly, also.  It's best to order directly online and have the order sent to you.  To order now, click HERE if your order is less than $150.  I'll send out a new link in April for those who are waiting for the sale.  Remember, you'll get a goody from me for $50+ orders. 

Saying Hello---Beginning May 1st, you'll be able to order from the 148 page 2024-25 Annual Catalog.  While I can't show you the inside of the catalog, here's a picture taken of the cover.  As soon as I get my preorder in April, I'll share colors, papers, and products (one of the perks of being a demo).

No comments:

Post a Comment