Thursday, August 15, 2024

Dotted Circles

Good Morning---this was my week for the Beginning Card Class at the Anthem Center where I live.  Before jumping into Autumn cards, I wanted to do one last Happy Summer design.  We made the card below and everyone seemed to be surprised at the size of the Dotted Circles Embossing Folder.  I've never seen or used one this big before and if I hadn't seen a sample using it, I would have left it off my "must have" from the Annual Catalog.

The color (Melon Mango) was added using a Blending Brush gently rubbed onto the card base.  It brings definition to the circles.  Also, I used the Spotlight on Nature Bundle.  Another "must have" are the Spotlight on Nature Dies.  There are 12 different circles with different designs and sizes.  I find that I go back to these dies a lot.  The flowers were colored in using Stampin' Blends and one more must have is the Color Lifter to add shading to the design. Needless to say, this card was a BIG hit with the ladies!
Product List
---->

No comments:

Post a Comment