Monday, December 4, 2023

2024 Birthday Club

 My Way of Appreciating YOU!!!

Thank you to my wonderful customers (and friends)!  I am offering a Birthday Club gift for 2024. Earn a FREE stamp set in the month of your 2024 birthday AND receive a FREE embellishment gift for December 2023!

Place an order of $50 or more (before tax/shipping) during December 2023 and I'll send you a cute gift packet that has a redeemable coupon for a Stampin' Up! set of your choice (valued at $25 or less) during your 2024 birthday month. (excludes host and promo sets).  ALSO, each package will have an embellishment goodie as a BONUS (embellishment will vary from packet to packet).

Details:

  • $50 or more order can be placed either in MY ONLINE store or EMAILED to during the month of December 2023.  
  • Packet will be sent out in December 2023
  • $50 or more order does not include tax/shipping
  • Be sure to send me what your birthday month is.
Again--thank you so much for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demo and placing your order with me!  Your support is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment