Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Paper Share Jan-Apr 2024 Spring Mini

 It's almost time for the release of the NEW Jan-Apr 2024 Spring Mini catalog.  This is always such an exciting time with bunches of new products to create with.  I believe you're going to love it.  If you're like me, you'll want one of everything.  Paper shares are a great way to get a sample of the beautiful Designer Series Papers in the Spring Mini without buying all the papers!

Here's what you get in the Designer Series Paper Share:

6″ x 6″ paper (12 double sided sheets of each paper)

  • Bee Mine
  • Just Kiddin’
  • Perennial Lavender 
  • Poetic Expressions
  • Rock & Roll
  • Lighter Than Air

6 x 6 Specialty Paper (12 Double Sided Sheets of each paper)

  • Forever Love Specialty DSP
  • Nature’s Sweetness Specialty DSP

Designer Series Paper Shares are $33 + $9 shipping. You are invited to order more than one for a single shipping fee. (Live near me? No Shipping if picked up from my house)

You’ll get 96 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful, new Designer Series Papers and fun new Specialty Papers, too!  To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you about $108 – plus tax/shipping!

DSP will be packaged with the name, product number and coordinating colors to make using them easy peasy.

PLUS!  Get a FREE Gift From Me! – All paper share participants will get a sampling of some of the fun papers from the Jan – Feb 2024 Sale-A-Bration Catalog! This includes the Softly Stippled DSP, Trusty Toolbox DSP, Flight & Airy DSP and Most Adored DSP!  

Some important details:

  • I’ll submit the order on Jan 4, 2024 when the Catalog goes Live.  I’ll expedite the order so I can get them back and cut and packaged and back out the door to you just as quick as I can!!
  • You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice around Jan 2, 2024.  I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, Please and thank you! 🙂
  • Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs) including demonstrators.

Please sign up for a share by WEDNESDAY, JAN 3, 2024 .

***NOTE REGARDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY:  Stampin’ Up! has advised us that there may be items that are unavailable when the catalog launches due to the continuing global shipping delays.

To participate, please email me with the following info:

  • Name
  • Address for shipping
  • Phone number and email address
  • How you're planning on paying (Venmo, PayPal, Check, Credit Card)
  • Let me know if you want more than one Paper Share

No comments:

Post a Comment