Tuesday, June 18, 2024

BoGo & Randy

Happy Wednesday!!!  I'm spending the week with my family in the beautiful and cool Sequoias at Hume Lake.  It's our annual trip and everyone is here, except Randy and his family.  Randy went home Monday after his surgery and now is waiting for pathology results on his lymphoma diagnosis. He's doing well and your continued prayers are greatly appreciated. Wll keep you updated.


Now on to BoGo---The preliminary list of what's available is attached.  The easiest way to see the products is to Google the name and an image will pop up.  If you have certain products you want, email me and I'll set them aside for you.  Have fun shopping! 

Annual 2024 BoGo Shopping Day---Tuesday, June 25th from 9:00 a.m. --- noon at my house. I’ve pulled out all the retired products I had from the 2023-24 Annual Catalog, SaleaBration, and Spring 2024 Mini.

If this day doesn’t work for you, we can arrange a time after 6/25--the shopping day.  

Email/Text with questions---Susie   661.510.6827  inkyfingers_36@yahoo.com 

Address:  1600 Wellington Springs Ave., Henderson

HOW BOGO WORKS---
You choose the retired items you want, then purchase the same amount out of the 2024-2025 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.

·       For example---choose $60 worth of retired products = you buy $60 worth of products from the current catalog

·       Don’t Forget---Get an ADDITIONAL10% off Stamp + Dies in 2024-25 Catalog (already discounted 10%)

·       +++ I’ve got Freebies for you from my stash!!

·       Orders must be placed by Sunday, June 30th.

·       Just email me with your order with shipping and payment info (credit card, Paypal, Venmo, check)

Or place your order on my website at inkyfingers.stampinup.net

·       Orders +150 will qualify for FREE Host Rewards from SU

·       Shipping charged on retired products ONLY if retired products are mailed (no tax)

·       Shipping/tax charged on items you buy from current catalogs

·       What's Available:

  • Lots of STAMP SETS--
  • Purchase stamp set with coordinating Framelits/Dies or Punch
  • Designer Series Paper
  • Embossing Folders & 3D Folders
  • Ribbons/Embellishments
  • Nothing over $20
·       Email me and I'll send you the list

No comments:

Post a Comment