Monday, September 16, 2024

Randy Update & Fallish Card

I've had many of you ask about my son, Randy, and how he's doing.  Well, this Friday, he finally will have surgery to remove his "poop" bag and reconnect his intestines.  He'll be in the hospital four days to be sure everything is working and then home 2 weeks.  Prayer is requested for a successful surgery/recovery and for Randy and Jessica financially, with the down time from working.  Again, thanks for all the love, concerns, and prayers for him.  My sister stampers are an amazing group and I'm thankful for all of you.

Now, onto today's Fallish Card.  Pumpkins are springing up everywhere, so why not a card that has them too?  The Scenic Pumpkin Patch card is a "Stamp-Ink-Paper" only card.  There are so many scenic possibilities.  The stamp set and Designer Series Paper are both Online Exclusives.  Order directly online or email your order and I'll take care of it.  Enjoy---Susie

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment