You may have heard the latest that Stampin' Up! is making some changes to their Demonstrator Comp Plan.
While there are some updates for demonstrators, I want to reassure you that so many of the things you love as customers are not changing!
I'll still be here creating cards, sharing stamping techniques, introducing exciting new products, and planning fun classes. I'll continue cheering you on, answering your questions, and helping you enjoy this wonderful hobby.
And perhaps most importantly...I'm not going anywhere!
As long as God allows me, the plan is to continue being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (as I have for the past 37+ years). The stamp community has been such a blessing to me, with many friendships, and I'm excited to keep creating, teaching, and making memories with all of you.
If you haven't already:
Thank you for your years of friendship, encouragement, and support. I truly appreciate every order, every class attendee, every comment, every sharing of my posts, every follower, and every person who chooses to create alongside me.
Here's to many more years of creativity, friendship, and making beautiful things together! ~~~ Susie
No comments:
Post a Comment