Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Halloween, Not Halloween

Since I don't have any kids at home and live in a 55+ community, I don't really have a reason to do much for Halloween.  However, I did see these cards and loved the look of them. I just changed the sentiment.  I didn't record where the idea came from--sorry if this was your idea.

It's a fun fold card that opens in the middle horizontally.  The layers are easy to make and I used 2-tone 12 x 12" cardstock.  It fits in a standard envelope.

The "spooky" creatures were die cut from my old circle dies. The two tone paper is great to use a sanding block on to bring out the swirls of the embossing folder.  
Use the 1-7/8" punch to pop your sentiment and layer it onto a 2" circle punched piece of black card stock. Add a ribbon and some black embellishments.  
Use the backside of the DSP (it has stripes), along with a white piece of card stock to give you a place to write a message--and you're done!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment