Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Lots of Things Happening Sept 1st + Poetic Petals Card

 First of all, I'm so sorry this is getting to you on the 2nd and not the first.  Mike and I were traveling back from So Cal on Tuesday (USC game Saturday, Jamie's 5th Birthday Sunday, Tooth Cleaning Tuesday) and it was late when we finally got home!  So I'm a day late with all the September Happenings--but better late than never.

                                                2026 Sept-Dec

                                                Sept On-Line Exclusives

                                            Product of the Month

                                            12 Days of Creativity
                                                Hot Foil System
Poetic Petals Card
How often do you make a card using one color?  And make it really a non-color like Basic Beige?  This card proves that beauty comes in all colors.  Inspired by Laura Seki, this simple card has true beauty.
The textures and shapes are what make this card that can be used for any occasion.  It would be a good idea to keep some on hand....

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment