Friday, April 8, 2011

MIA

Yes, I've been MIA for a couple of months due to having surgery, but I'm back and up and moving again.  I can't do much, but I can sit and stamp! Congrats to Jill for winning my Blog Candy.  I'll do another one again in May.  Here is one of the cards we will be doing next week at my April Stamp Camp at my house.  I copied this from Frenchie and thanks to Bonita for sending me the YouTube video.  It is an easy card to make, but  looks classy.
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes; Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke; Cardstock:  Whisper White, Always Artichoke, So Saffron; Accessories: Crimper, Pearls, Stylus, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Blossoms Petal Punch, Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers..

1 comment:

  1. yeah easy not!!! lol good to hear u are doing better see ya next sat

    ReplyDelete