Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sneek Peak #3--My Friend

I've had these cards ready to be posted, but have been busy cleaning and reorganizing my stamp room (with the help of Mike).  He put up another clear shoe rack for the rest of my punches, a magnetic holder over my desk for scissors, hand punches, paper piercer, etc., and put together another small bookcase for me.  I've pulled all the retired items and will have a "retirement sale" the beginning of August.  But now on to today's Sneak Peak.  It uses a new set and punch that go together beautifully.

Supplies:  Stamps--Pennant Park, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Inks-Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi; Paper--Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Island Indigo; Accessories--Modern Label Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Petite Pennants Builder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Jewels, and Dimensionals.

Another Sneak Peek will be up on Monday---Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment