Monday, July 4, 2011

New Ribbon Share


This year, I’m doing a “share” of some of the beautiful new ribbons in the SU 2011-2012 catalog.  If you participate, you will receive 34 yards of ribbon.
Payment for the ribbon can be done in a couple of ways:
  First—call or email me letting my know you want to be a part of the “share.”
        Then----
1)    You can send me a check or cash for $32  (payable to Susie Reno)
2)    You can email me indicating you want to use PayPal; be sure to include your PayPal email address and I will send you a PayPal invoice for the Ribbon Sampler.  (SU doesn’t allow me to post a PayPal button on my blog for the share). 
3)    Email me at inkyfingers_36@yahoo.com
NEW 2011 RIBBON SHARE DETAILS:
What you will receive in your sampler----
1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, pg 195
               2 yards Basic Black
               2 yards Cherry Cobbler
               2 yards Chocolate Chip
               2 yards Elegant Eggplant
               2 yards Marina Mist
               2 yards Melon Mambo
               2 yards More Mustard
               2 yards Old Olive
               2 yards Pretty in Pink
               2 yards Tangerine Tango 
3/8" Ruffled Ribbon pg 194
               2 yards Calypso Coral
               2 yards Island Indigo
               2 yards Lucky Limeade
               2 yards Pool Party
               2 yards Wisteria Wonder
3/8" Denim Jean Ribbon, pg 194
               2 yards Artichoke
               2 yards Blue
Cost for all 34 yards of ribbon is: $32.00
(includes shipping)
INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN THE SHARE:
Ribbon share only available to US addresses.
After contacting me at by phone or email, I will confirm with you when I have 5 people to share the ribbon.  Then I will order it from SU and divide and package the ribbon and either mail it or drop it off to you.  Be aware this could take a week to ten days for this process, including shipping time.  If mailed, all orders will be shipped USPS 1st Class mail in a bubble mailer.

I will work to get the ribbon to you as soon as possible.  I will be on vacation from July 13th—July 21st enjoying the beaches of Kauai. 

Thank you and please email me with any questions you have.
Susie Reno email---inkyfingers_36@yahoo.com
42503 62nd St West, Quartz Hill, CA  93536
661-943-5364      661-510-6827

No comments:

Post a Comment