Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sweet Floral


Sometimes it good to go back and look at different techniques that haven't been done in a while.  I tend to get so caught up in texture and layers that I forget about some past techniques that I have enjoyed.  Please forgive the quality of the picture---I can't seem to find my camera and used my Iphone one.  I'll keep looking.  This card was made with the "poppin' pastels" technique.  Super easy!!!  Just stamp your image with a Versamark pad, then use sponge daubers with pastels and have fun!

Supplies:  Stamps-Sweet Floral; Cardstock-Wild Wasabi, Whisper White; Inks-Versamark, Wild Wasabi, Elegant Eggplant; Accessories-Elegant Eggplant Dotted Ribbon, Large Oval Pumch, Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Daubers, Dimensional.

Don't Forget----Sale-A-Bration ends this Saturday!!  Have yu gotten your FREE stuff yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment