Saturday, April 28, 2012

FREE New 2012-13 Stampin' Up! Catalog


     The NEW 2012-13 Stampin' Up! Catalog will be here soon!!!  Are you excited?  I am!  As always, it will have new stamp sets, embellishments, paper, and more.  Want to have yours in your hands soon (before June 1st)?
     Catalogs will be available for pick up from my house or dropped off at yours (if you live in the AV).  Place an order of $40 between May 1--15, and you will receive one FREE sent FREE Priority Mail.  Order directly from me or through my Stampin' Up! website.
     Join my Stamp Club that begins again in June and receive a FREE catalog.  Club members meet once a month and we make some great projects.  If you're interesting in joining, just let me know at inkyfingers_36@yahoo.com.  Can't come to a club?  Join a virtual club---supplies to make the projects will be mailed to you.
     Just want a catalog delivered to your door?  It's only $5.  Just let me know.  Don't forget to keep track of your purchases and use the point in my Frequent Buyers Reward Program to get FREE SU items.
    ----And yes, that is a picture of my grand-daughter, Aubri.  She's excited, too!!  Have a great weekend.----Susie



No comments:

Post a Comment