Friday, March 22, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin--March

My Paper Pumpkin arrived and I was amazed at how quick and easy it was to make cards!  This kit is great for the beginner stamper or even the stamper who doesn't have much time or room to store lots of stampin' stuff. The first kit includes enough supplies to make 4 simple cards. It has a picture, an ink spot, and a clear block.

Of course, I made the sample card, but then had to do more. Being the eternal copier that I am, I got on Pinterest to look for ideas. The pictures below are of the sample card and one I "cased" from Pink Buckaroo Designs. All I added was a bit more cardstock and ribbon. So easy!


So, now you know that Paper Pumpkin is both fun for the basic stamper AND the advanced one.  For $19.99, this is a great kit to get!

I hope you will give it a try----it's a month to month commitment. If you get you kit and decide it's not for you, simply cancel it, BUT you will want to keep it and challenge yourself to create something more than just the idea the kit comes with.

Sign up HERE and please choose me, Susie Reno, as your demonstrator!  Email me when you do so I can send you a special thank you each month.
----Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment