Stampin' Up!'s latest online class - What to Washi? - is now available. This class includes all the Washi wisdom you need to make the most of one of the hottest crafting trends out there. Originating in Japan, Washi Tape has taken the crafting world by storm, offering an incredibly quick, easy way to add a fresh, colorful look to any project. The What to Washi class explores a myriad of Washi options and provides much more than the basics for you to begin your Washi adventures. Divided into seven PDF documents, this class includes written instructions, step-out photos, instructional videos, and supply lists for more than 30 projects.
The following topics are covered in the class:
- The Washi Basics
- Washi-The Next Step
- Above and Beyond
- Sharing Washi with Others
- Memory Keeping
- Only the Beginning
- SAVE 40% when you purchase the Washi Bundle! You'll receive the following:
- What to Washi On-Line Class (details above)
- Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape Package
- Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape Package
- Season of Style Designer Washi Tape Package (Holiday Catalog)
- Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape Package (Holiday Catalog)
- 20 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Each Washi Tape package contains three coordinating rolls of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Washi Tape for a total of 12 rolls. And when you order the What to Washi Bundle, you'll be the first to receive our Season of Style and Witches Brew Washi Tape packages from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. They aren't available to purchase individually until August 1st.
Interest in MORE Stampin' Up! On-Line Classes?? Check these out!