Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Get Ready to Fall in Love With----

NEW Stampin' Up! Thinlits Card Dies!!!
Available August 1, 2013--They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more - BUT they've always been a bit tricky to create.  Not anymore!!  Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a care that flips in just one step. I can't wait to get my hands (and Big Shot) on these.
Item
Description
Price
Label Card Thinlits Die
$32.95
Circle Card Thinlits Die
$32.95
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards.
I also wanted to share with you some great cards I got from swapping at the Convention.  Here are only a few of the wonderful cards and ideas I received---Enjoy!
Card by Gloria Helbrecht
Card by Jill Olsen
 Card by Joyce Ferraco

 Card by Sherron Karasek
Card by Sue Berreth

No comments:

Post a Comment