Friday, April 18, 2014

FREE Shipping + More!!


Monday, April 21st, Stampin' Up!'s list of soon to be retired stamps and accessories will be out.  It's hard to believe it's almost been a year enjoying the products in the 2013-14 catalog, but it has.  The retired list will be on the SU website and I'll be posting it as quickly as I can.

Stampin' Up! is offering FREE shipping on ALL products purchased between Mon., 4/21 - - Fri., 4/25.  You can get both retiring and non-retiring items and there is NO minimum.  This is your chance to stock up on retiring products.  Both stamps and accessories will be available only while supplies last. ****To show my appreciation for your loyalty, I'm sweetening SU's offer by adding NO SALES TAX on any order of $100+ during this time.  That's almost a 20% savings!!!  You can order directly online (which is the best way to ensure what you want is still available) or you can call/email me with your order.  I'll be placing an order next Friday, 4/25.  You can start putting your order together now and then add to it with retiring items.  Go shopping HERE.
***If you do order directly online, I'll send you a reimbursement check for the sales tax.
Questions---send me an email or give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment