Sunday, April 27, 2014

New Catalog is Coming!!!

Mid-May, the New 2014-15 Catalog will be available!!  
Reserve your copy now!
The products in the new Stampin' Up! catalog will be available to order on June 2nd!
I will be ordering the new catalogs on May 1st and will be mailing them in Mid-May.  You'll want to have lots of time to look and look and look some more at this amazing catalog and get your wish list ready for the first day of ordering on June 2nd!
How to Get One:
MY CUSTOMERS:  THANK YOU!!  If you have been ordering regularly from me (ordering at least every other month over the past year), I am happy to mail you a catalog completely free of charge as my thank you for supporting my business! (limit 1 per person)  Just email me at inkyfingers_36@yahoo.com to tell me you want one.

  1. Place a $50 or more order between today and May 15th and I will mail you a catalog absolutely FREE of charge around Mid-May (limit 1).  Place your online order here!  (Just confirm with me via email that you want one!)  :)
  2. If you have not ordered yet in 2014, and are not planning to order, I'm still happy to give you a free catalog, but I just ask that you pay the flat rate USPS postage fee to have the catalog mailed to you via Paypal (below) or send $5.60 in a check or cash to:  Susie Reno, 42503 62nd St West, Quartz Hill, CA 93536, along with your name and mailing address.


***you will see a .01 cent charge for the catalog--I can't make a $0.00 Paypal button)
If you have a demonstrator, please contact him/her regarding your catalog.
All catalogs come with a one-time coupon redeemable for an exciting new catalog product on your first order.

No comments:

Post a Comment