Monday, June 23, 2014

Stamping on Vacation? Of Course!

Even though I'm in Kauai, I still need to get ready for the SU Convention mid-July.  So of course, I'm stamping my swaps.  Here is a pic of what it will look like.  I'm using the current and new In Color DSP so I'll have lots of variety in colors.  Just use the coordinating ink and ribbon.

If you're planning on taking advantage of my special discounts for this month (I'm closer than ever to earning a trip), please let me know.  I sooo appreciate those of you who have helped me so far.

So thankful to be in a beautiful and relaxing place. When we fly from here to Nor. Cal. on 7/3, we'll spend a few days with Kati and my girls in Carmel!  Home on 7/6 (bringing Aubri & Sammi with us for the week).  Looking forward the next couple of weeks.  Hope you're enjoying your summer! ---Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment