Wednesday, May 6, 2015

NEW In Colors 2015-17 Coming!

Yes, I'm still home sick (have pneumonia), so this will be short---
NEW IN COLORS
Introducing Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon wonder, Cucumber Crush, and Delightful Dijon.  I have my favorite now, but am always amazed how I come to LOVE all the colors as I use them.
Take a look at these three PDF files full of ideas and samples of what's coming in the new 2015-16 catalog.  The catalog official begins on June 2nd.


Want New products Now???
Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and you can add the Sneak Peek and Hostess Set products from the Stampin' Up! 2015-16 Annual Catalog that you see in the links above.  Choose up to $125 in your choice of products from either the pre-order selections or mix with other current products--it's up to you.  That's $26 in FREE product.  The kit ships for FREE, so you save another 10%.

No comments:

Post a Comment