Saturday, July 25, 2015

Upcoming 2015 Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up!

Wow!!  I know we just got our new 2015-2016 Annual Stampin' Up! catalog . . . BUT . . . It's that time again  . . . time for me to finalize the mailing list for my Stampin' Up! Customers to receive the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!!!

Will you receive one???  If you are one of my preferred customers (you placed a $50+ order between March 1 and July 25th), you will automatically be on my list to receive one free of charge in the mail They will be arriving in your mailbox in late August and will products will be available beginning September 1st.

If you're not a regular customer of mine, but need/want a catalog, leave me a comment on my blog (susiereno@blogspot.com) or email (inkyfingers_36@yahoo.com) by Thursday, July 30th and I'll add you to my mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment