Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Love Color!

I love COLOR and tend to see the world through Stampin' Up!'s 40+ different shades.  Even when I'm out and about, I will mention color as "Crumb Cake" or "Mint Macaron."  Am I crazy?  Does anyone else do that too?

  • To celebrate the wonderful world of color, I want you to have all the SU colors you can.  To emphasize this, here's the special this week---Buy ANY Classic Stampin' Pad and receive the Classic Stampin' Ink Refill FREE!  Refills are not only for keeping your pads juicy with color, but we use them with rubbing alcohol in spritzers, with Aquapainters to paint with, and with shaving cream to create backgrounds.
  • Order 5 pads/refills and you'll also earn a Sale-a-Bration Item (click here to see the new items just released).  Archival/Craft/Stazon/Memento/Versamark are excluded from my offer.
  • Please place your order with my by Saturday, Feb 20th.  Just email or call me.  Don't live close by?  No problem--I can drop them in the mail for you. Can be combined with other items that you need :)





No comments:

Post a Comment