Monday, November 12, 2018

Enjoy Double Points!!!

From now through 11/12/19, get DOUBLE points from my Frequent Buyers Club on Stampin' Up! purchases placed in my online Stamping' Up! store.  Email me to get your rewards sheet.  Yes, if you haven't used it yet during this period, you can back date it to purchases made from 10/1/18.


REWARDS PROGRAM DETAILS


·       Fill out the form and return it to Susie to redeem your free stamp set.
·       INCLUDES:  Online orders, Workshop orders, Club orders, Sale orders, Stamp Camp orders, My Digital Studio downloads.  Pretty much any orders of Stampin’ Up! catalog products.
·       One customer per sheet.
·       Points awards for each $25 increment -  per order.  Separate order totals may not be combined to reach a point.  For example:  a $53 order = 2 points.  If the next order is $47, it = 1 point (not 2).  Please contact Susie if you have questions.
·       Points based on the subtotal before tax and shipping.
·       Program begins October 1, 2018.  Points are good for 2 years.
As a Stampin' Up! customer, there are many benefits you can take advantage of!
--If you order $150+, you can earn free hostess rewards from Stampin' Up!
--If your order is over $25, you earn a spot on my Frequent Buyers Club form!
--Receive free catalogs from me as my regular customer.
FREE STAMPS FROM STAMPIN' UP!
ALL orders $150+ earn FREE Hostess $$ from SU to spend any way you want in the catalog!  If you are placing an online order, be sure to redeem your FREE Stampin' Rewards before you check out.  This is in ADDITION to my FREE stamps with my Frequent Buyer Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment