Friday, June 12, 2015

Aloha!!!

It's another beautiful day here in Kauai---enjoying time with my husband, Mike, my son, Randy, and his friend, Jaime.  Tomorrow we are going to Waikiki for a few days and will meet up with some long-time friends.  Tuesday we'll fly back, but to San Jose.  That means I get to spend a few days with my granddaughters, Aubri and Sammi and enjoy beautiful Carmel.
This is what I get to wake up to every morning.  So thankful--

Even though I'm away from home, I did want to share some ideas from the new catalog.  If you don't have one yet (you can access it online), let me know and I'll get one to you when I get back.  Don't forget about the coupon offers good through Wednesday, June 24th.  

Wish List too long?  Join SU for $99--get up to $215 in product; Free shipping; Get 30% off your first order of $150+ (this goes away on June 30th).  Click here to learn more and/or join.

Here's a beautiful card created by Jackie--let me know what you like the best about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment