Saturday, June 13, 2015

New Product Videos


Stampin' Up! has posted videos of some of their new products.  Since there are several of them, I'll post them over two days.  It's always fun to play with new products, but can sometimes be a little frustrating trying to figure something out.  That's where these videos come in.  As you may or may not know, I'm not a very creative person, but I am a GOOD copier.  That's where these videos (along with Pinterest) are a BIG help to me--

#1 Dotted Lace Trim
See the Dotted Lace Trim on Page 159 in the new catalog or below in my Online Store

#2 Gift Bag Punch Board
See the Gift Bag Punch Board on Page 150 or my Online Store

#3  Sweet Stack Project Kit:
Sweet Stack Project Kit on Page 152 or in my Online Store

#4 All Boxed Up Gift Box Kit:


All Boxed Up Kit on Page 154 on in my Online Store

#5  Layered Letters Alphabet Set:
Layered Letters Alphabet Set on Page 133 or in my Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment