Sunday, June 21, 2015

Susie's NEW Product Share 2015-16


Susie’s NEW Product Share 2015-16
So many of you have asked about a new paper share for the upcoming 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Catalog... yes, I am offering one!! :) Happy Dance!
If you are interested in receiving samples of the new designer paper before you decide which packages are your favorites, please email me and I'll add you to the list. 
Each share is $20.50 (+$5.75 Priority Shipping)
No shipping charge if you pick it up at my house
More info about Susie's New Catalog Paper Share:
Receive a 6x6 sampling from 12 new Stampin’ Up! designer paper packs when you join my share!  Receive 96 pieces and enjoy!
Susie's 2015-2016 New Paper Sampler Shares will include:
  12 pieces Color Me Irresistible Specialty DSP
  6 pcs Everyday Chic DSP
  6 pcs Bohemian DSP
  6 pcs English Garden DSP
  6 pcs Farmers Market DSP
  6 pcs Sweet Li'l Things DSP
  6 pcs Merry Moments DSP
  6 pcs Timeless Elegance DSP
  6 pcs Schoolhouse DSP
  12 pcs Go Wild Paper Stack
  12 pcs Cherry on Top Paper Stack
  12 pcs Pretty Petals Paper Stack
(all pieces are 6x6)
FREE with your Paper Share From Susie:  sampling of the new Metallic Foil Doilies, Kraft Gift bag and Sketched Dot Gift Bag!

How to sign up:
To RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW in Susie's Paper Share, email me at inkyfingers_36@yahoo.com with the following info:
      your name, shipping address, phone #
      the email address you use for Paypal*
 I will reserve your spot in my Paper Share and invoice you through Paypal when each group of 4 fills up. 
 *If you don't have a Paypal account, you can select to pay the invoice via debit card or credit card.  If those options do not work for you, email me to work out payment.

The initial order for these products will be placed on 6/27/15 and I will do my best to get them back out in the mail on about 7/3/15. I will be putting in the orders as each group fills and sending them right back out as soon as they arrive here and we repackage the products for you, (unless there are any backorders or items sell out).


No comments:

Post a Comment