Monday, June 29, 2015

Watercolor Wings

I'm finally able to spend a bit of time sitting and stamping, so my focus was on the projects for next week's Stamp Club.  If you'd like to join our club or start one of your own, it's easy.  Just need 5-6 stampers who want to get together once a month (my house or yours); each member commits to purchasing $30/month in products and will rotate with the other members for being the Hostess and getting the Hostess goodies.  I provide the projects (usually two of them) and members can attend my monthly stamp camp for free.  Let me know if you'd like to try it out. ~~~ Susie

Here's one of the projects---it's an easy popup card; let me know what you think of it.  No, it's not my creation, I case'd it from another stamper  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment